Teak Root Ball Stool Display Stand in Inch Dimension L19 x W19 x H19
This intreresting Teak Root Ball Stool really is a sustainable eye catcher. This multifunctional artefact is perfect to be used as a stool or stunning display unit. Extremely heavy and manufactured from teak roots which have been excavated from land previously abandoned and left. Several labourers dig by hand these magnificent roots and create wonderful artefacts – this also renders the land ready for further plantation. The stools have a fine wax finish which enriches the colour. To truely appreciate this lovely piece you really need to see it.r indoor or outdoor use. Solid artefact and extremely heavy and finished with a wax coating – this is a truely magnificent piece of architecture suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Origin: Blora, Central Java, Indonesia
Finishing: Fine Sanding ( or by request)
Detail : Solid Teak Root
Size(cm) : L50 x W50 x H50
PRICE : $ xxx,00
Price FOB Port Semarang
These shipments only reach the nearest port in your city.
We only accept delivery of goods by sea ship
Shipping Service: by Sea estimated 30-60 days (following the destination country)
Shipping port: Tanjung Mas Port, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
Shipping costs are determined by the port shipping agent with Invoice Packing List details:
- Import destination country
- Packaging Dimensions
- Number of CBM (Cubic Meter)
After we receive the details on the quantity of the ordered goods and the port of destination we receive from you, we will quote the shipping cost.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
- Minimum order a 20′ container, mix with other item
- We can ship a small amount if you have an agent in Indonesia, and the price will be offered as EXW factory price.
- If the customer requires us to arrange shipping delivery. we can accept medium quantity shipment, minimum 3CBM can be mixed with other products.
- I recommend purchasing a minimum of 20ft to get cheaper per product shipping costs.
Please leave a message for further questions
All taxes and import documents are not our responsibility, I hope you agree with this rule